Flexo-Graphics’ vision is to supply customers within each of our serviced industries, a broad range of branding, identification, security and functional parts which will identify, enhance and add value to each of their products. In order to achieve this Flexo-Graphics is actively working to expand labeling capabilities and services to provide a unique value proposition. The company is headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin and is managed by an experienced team of owners. Flexo-Graphics is an ISO certified company with state of the art flexo and digital equipment, keeping us on the cutting edge of technology.
Outside Sales Representative
Flexo-Graphics has an open territory of current accounts we are trying to fill as we continue to grow and look to aggressively expand our company. We are looking for a demonstrated top performer to manage this territory but more importantly grow it and add new accounts. This role will look to identify opportunities through research, prospecting, outbound calls, networking/referrals, social media, lead generation, networking and email blast campaigns.
Flexo-Graphics has extensive manufacturing, design and service experience. We have geared our operational processes for quick cycle times and the ability to react to urgent customer needs. Our processes, products and services are…”Designed for Response!”
Product & Service Innovation
All our customers demand the same from their suppliers, products which meet every superlative – faster, better, lower cost, etc – we push back conventional thinking and bring forward solutions which enhance, identify and add value to both your products and processes.
Do you have a demonstrated history and process for engaging and closing new business?
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new label business through their own prospecting and/or assigned leads.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Increase Flexo-Graphics top line revenue and make commissions for yourself.
• Generates, develops and maintains customer accounts by employing the Flexo-Graphics sales and marketing strategy.
• Use phone, email, social media and networking to develop professional relationships.
• Must have an intelligent, creative, “no quit” attitude to grow the territory while assuming an optimistic disposition with all customers, prospects, and coworkers.
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow-up with key decision makers.
• Meet and exceed targeted sales quota while maintaining aggressive outbound sales activities.
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
• Learn all of Flexo-Graphics’ capabilities, our value proposition and markets we covet and why we are successful in them.
• Prepares weekly sales activity and prospecting reports to review with sales supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Preferred (not required) three to five years of consultative sales experience in the printing or converting industry.
• Able to communicate effectively the customers needs to flexo personnel to provide customer with optimal experience.
• Must be an organized self starter with the ability to manage time and deadlines.
• Must be self –motivated and dedicated to constant learning of both new selling concepts and industry information.
• Proven record for prospecting and appointment setting and the ability to identify leads that promote growth and profitability.
• Demonstrate strong closing capabilities in a highly competitive market.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to respond to questions from all levels of prospect organization including purchasing, packaging engineers, and senior management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to summarize customer’s needs to internal sales support.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel PowerPoint)
• Willingness to travel for customer visits, trade shows, and any other travel deemed necessary.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Contact Mike McDonough: email@example.com
2nd Shift Setup Position
Hours: 1:55 PM – 11:55 PM Monday – Thursday
This position is responsible for supplying our press operators with materials, plates and tools in a timely manner and performing tasks related to our raw material warehouse. The candidate must be able to read and interpret job ticket instructions and accurately record data as needed.
•Manufacturing Experience – Printing experience preferred
•Basic Computer Skills – Data entry and information look-up
•Ability to perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
•Ability to spend the majority of their time on their feet
•Experience with pallet jacks and other material handling equipment
•Basic Math skills including the ability to take and transfer measurements
This is an active position that requires the ability to perform a wide assortment of tasks.
Contact John Witmer: firstname.lastname@example.org