Flexo-Graphics’ vision is to supply customers within each of our serviced industries, a broad range of branding, identification, security and functional parts which will identify, enhance and add value to each of their products. In order to achieve this Flexo-Graphics is actively working to expand labeling capabilities and services to provide a unique value proposition. The company is headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin and is managed by an experienced team of owners. Flexo-Graphics is an ISO certified company with state of the art flexo and digital equipment, keeping us on the cutting edge of technology.
Outside Sales Representative
Flexo-Graphics has an open territory of current accounts we are trying to fill as we continue to grow and look to aggressively expand our company. We are looking for a demonstrated top performer to manage this territory but more importantly grow it and add new accounts. This role will look to identify opportunities through research, prospecting, outbound calls, networking/referrals, social media, lead generation, networking and email blast campaigns.
Flexo-Graphics has extensive manufacturing, design and service experience. We have geared our operational processes for quick cycle times and the ability to react to urgent customer needs. Our processes, products and services are…”Designed for Response!”
Product & Service Innovation
All our customers demand the same from their suppliers, products which meet every superlative – faster, better, lower cost, etc – we push back conventional thinking and bring forward solutions which enhance, identify and add value to both your products and processes.
Do you have a demonstrated history and process for engaging and closing new business?
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new label business through their own prospecting and/or assigned leads.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Increase Flexo-Graphics top line revenue and make commissions for yourself.
• Generates, develops and maintains customer accounts by employing the Flexo-Graphics sales and marketing strategy.
• Use phone, email, social media and networking to develop professional relationships.
• Must have an intelligent, creative, “no quit” attitude to grow the territory while assuming an optimistic disposition with all customers, prospects, and coworkers.
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow-up with key decision makers.
• Meet and exceed targeted sales quota while maintaining aggressive outbound sales activities.
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
• Learn all of Flexo-Graphics’ capabilities, our value proposition and markets we covet and why we are successful in them.
• Prepares weekly sales activity and prospecting reports to review with sales supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Preferred (not required) three to five years of consultative sales experience in the printing or converting industry.
• Able to communicate effectively the customers needs to flexo personnel to provide customer with optimal experience.
• Must be an organized self starter with the ability to manage time and deadlines.
• Must be self –motivated and dedicated to constant learning of both new selling concepts and industry information.
• Proven record for prospecting and appointment setting and the ability to identify leads that promote growth and profitability.
• Demonstrate strong closing capabilities in a highly competitive market.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to respond to questions from all levels of prospect organization including purchasing, packaging engineers, and senior management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to summarize customer’s needs to internal sales support.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel PowerPoint)
• Willingness to travel for customer visits, trade shows, and any other travel deemed necessary.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Contact Mike McDonough: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Coordinate production of printed materials for the company’s customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customer’s product. Individual must be able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks. Work assignments are often routine, but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Follow guidelines, which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, rules and regulations that are established, but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Ensure job instructions are entered and verified in the manufacturing system and queued in the production schedule.
- Communicate with sales/customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review proofs with customers; obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or ink samples.
- Coordinate production of components with other internal departments and/or external vendors as required.
- Pull/file printing plates daily for repeat orders. Check all plates for accuracy when they go out for jobs and also when refilling.
- Enter stock products orders and repeat production orders.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues with the customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Promote and work as a team member with all departments to build continual improvements.
- Preform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 4-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through comparable number of years of work experience.
- Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and the methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
- Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
- Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
- Must have an excellent oral and written communications skills to communicate effectively across departments, to provide routine information, answer inquires and/or refer calls.
- Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
- Ability to establish own priorities.
Previous experience in the Printing or Label industry preferred.
Contact Gary Sanderson: email@example.com
2nd Shift Setup Position
Hours: 1:55 PM – 11:55 PM Monday – Thursday
This position is responsible for supplying our press operators with materials, plates and tools in a timely manner and performing tasks related to our raw material warehouse. The candidate must be able to read and interpret job ticket instructions and accurately record data as needed.
•Manufacturing Experience – Printing experience preferred
•Basic Computer Skills – Data entry and information look-up
•Ability to perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
•Ability to spend the majority of their time on their feet
•Experience with pallet jacks and other material handling equipment
•Basic Math skills including the ability to take and transfer measurements
This is an active position that requires the ability to perform a wide assortment of tasks.
Contact John Witmer: firstname.lastname@example.org