Product labels play a critical role in brand awareness, package attractiveness and customer selection. This is why manufacturers spend countless hours and time developing just the right label. Custom designs often prove to be an effective tool in reaching customers and to get them to select one product over the countless others on the shelf. Wouldn’t it be great if the label did more than just communicate your brand and message? Well that’s what manufacturers get when they choose peal and reseal labels for their products.
Peel and reseal labels are perfect for so many products. Manufacturers of lunch meats, prepackaged cheese, over the counter (OTC) medicines, snack packages, and sanitizing wipes, use peel and reseal labels for a variety of reasons. Their customers love the peel and reseal convenience, and recognize the benefits of keeping a product fresh after opening.
Below we examine the qualities and features of the best peel and reseal labels on the market.
Peel and Reseal Label Features
- Material – the best peel and reseal labels use quality material that withstand multiple open and closure. Such high quality material will keep the product secured for freshness and keep the packaging looking great.
- Multi print function – Peel and reseal labels offer the flexibility to feature the branding information on the outer label face, with additional printing on the inner sides of the label. This gives the manufacturer the flexibility for additional branding, ingredients, FDA information, and more.
- Tamper evident seal – Being secured with a peel and reseal label, it will be obvious when a package has been compromised. Customers can confidently buy knowing a product is safe and fresh.
- Saves Money – The convenient open/close feature of a peel and reseal label eliminates the cost for a zipper or slider.
- Improves POS – A clear peel and reseal label that is safe for indirect food contact will allow consumers to view a product for its quality and freshness and drive sales.
At Flexo-Graphics, we have years of experience with creating the best peel and reseal labels for specific packaging needs. Our knowledgeable team will help you choose the right materials and processes to gain appealing, durable, peel and reseal labels. Choose a custom label with high-quality materials to stand out from the competition and set your brand apart. Our team is ready to help you work out all the details to create the peel and reseal label! Call us today, or simply fill out our contact form for more information.