Position – Inside Sales/Account Manager
Flexo-Graphics is searching for an Inside Sales/Account manager as we continue to grow and aggressively expand our company. We want a top performer to help manage accounts, tackle new opportunities, and assist the current sales team, all while working toward an outside sales role. Helping the current sales team in project management, customer communication, vendor communication, and other internal support will be the primary responsibilities, but a great candidate will also be able to identify opportunities through market research, prospecting, outbound calls, networking/referrals, social media, lead generation, networking, and trade shows.
This position is perfect for someone who wants a career that can develop new sales skills while sharpening current ones. Opportunities are limited only by ones willingness to learn and work hard. This role will work closely with customer service, sales, and management in our strong and fun team atmosphere helping fulfill our vision to supply customers a broad range of labels and flexible packaging that will identify, enhance, and add value to their products. Creating a unique service profile for each customer makes this all possible.
We provide labels and/or flexible packaging to numerous markets ranging from food and beverage to medical. Examples of labels include: beer, tea, workout powders, automotive batteries, shoe polish, cleaners both janitorial and household, plastic tubs, wet wipes, cheese, motors. We have actively expanded our labeling capabilities and services to provide a unique value proposition to both large and small companies. We are headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin and managed by a uniquely qualified and experienced team of owners.
We are an ISO certified company with state of the art flexo and digital equipment, keeping us on the cutting edge of technology. A brand new 1 million dollar press arrived on our floor on 2/27/17, and new progressive plate making equipment will replace our old equipment in March of 2017.
Flexo-Graphics has extensive manufacturing, design and service experience. We have geared our operational processes for quick cycle times and the ability to react to urgent customer needs.
All of our customers demand the same from their suppliers, products which meet every superlative – faster, better, lower cost, etc – we push back conventional thinking and bring forward solutions which enhance, identify and add value to both products and processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Help Increase Flexo-Graphics top line revenue.
- Generate, develop, and maintain customer accounts by employing the Flexo-Graphics sales and marketing strategy.
- Use phone, email, social media, and networking to develop professional relationships.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations, and follow-up with key decision makers.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- Learn all of Flexo-Graphics’ capabilities, our value proposition, markets we covet, and what brings us success in them.
- Prepare weekly sales activity and prospecting reports to review with supervisors.
- Preferred (not required) two to four years of consultative sales/account management experience.
- High energy individual willing to learn and take direction from senior sales staff.
- Able to communicate effectively the customers needs to flexo personnel to provide optimal service.
- Must be an organized self starter with ability to manage time and deadlines.
- Must be self–motivated and dedicated to constant learning of both new selling concepts and industry information.
- Ability to identify leads that promote growth and profitability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to summarize customer’s needs to internal sales support.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel for customer visits, trade shows, and other travel as necessary.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Please reply to email@example.com
Mike McDonough- Executive Vice President at Flexo-Graphics