Your company may offer the best product for a great price, but not experience success due to ineffective marketing practices. This is especially true when your creation is in the wine industry. Packaging, logos, and events all play a role in experienced success. These measures help in increasing brand awareness by catching the eyes of potential customers. Wine marketing trends are a great way to remain aware of consumer preferences and provide ideas to keep a product on top in the market.
A Few Practices for Increased Product Awareness
The wines industry has become convoluted with abundant options making it difficult for consumers to decide. This means your brand must not only stand out from the rest, but also cater to their preferences or needs. To successfully accomplish this, it is important to know what customers are looking for as well as what catches their eye. A few ways to gain attention include:
• Starting a Wine Club
• Holding Taste Tests
• Sponsoring Events
• Offering Online or Direct Sales
• Mobile Support
These are steady wine marketing trends in the industry as each provides a way to either cater to customers needs or to maintain presence. Wine tastings, for example, allow you to captivate customers with the first taste of your good product. Online, mobile, and direct sales options allow your company to remain current with the times as well. Any offer of convenience is an opportunity to make a mark on the industry.
What Are the Prevalent Industry Trends?
As always, trends arise as quickly as they go for many products and industries. Some wine marketing trends seem to be here to stay making them imperative to any company in this industry including:
• Package Design – Wine product packaging is a huge determinant on the consumer purchase. New trends are arising including canned beer and premium boxed wine. These choices are viewed to be more suitable for outdoor events rather than glass.
• Millennial-Driven Branding – Many individuals considered to be millennials are not entering the age and timeframe where wine drinking becomes prevalent over alternative options. It is worthwhile to use font styles, colors, and images that cater to this era of individuals.
• Healthy Living Options – Consumers today demand healthier options from food to drinks. Marketing a wine with these benefits will cater to these needs and put the product above the rest.
• Environmentally Friendly Options – Consumers want the techniques used to make wines to be better for the planet. They are looking for sustainable options, which do not harm the environment. This includes sustainable manufacturing, packaging, and marketing tactics.
These four trends will remain in demand by consumers and are important to keep in mind. Destination marketing is an option for keeping your product prevalent in tourist areas. Positioning a product as a luxury brand or using certain print techniques for promotion are also great ideas.
At Flexo-Graphics, our goal is to help you capitalize on product packaging and the overall brand to meet the needs of potential consumers. Our team will take time to fully understand your needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your wine get noticed!